Until July 2017, documenting the seasons of coastal Dorset. I'm a complete amateur so don't trust I'm always right. If ever you see I'm wrong - whether with identifications or in anything else - do say! Meanwhile . . . I've now moved to Halifax in West Yorkshire. Click on the link below to collect the new URL. Don't forget to follow there!

Tuesday 14 July 2015

LEAVING THE BOX A BIT LONGER

Blackberry flowers against a blue sky

I understand the July Tree Following box has been hiding from some people. There seem to be a variety of reasons for this . . . browsers . . . internet security . . . the way mobile devices behave differently from PCs.

So I'm leaving it open for a bit longer. If you too have a tree following post but have not been able to find the box to put it in, leave a note with the link in the comments and I'll add it into the box for you before closing it.

I'm not sure the English is very elegant - but you get the gist. (?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like I forgot to add my post so I've just done so. Flighty xx